1. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) on which we, MR OLIVEWOOD® | MR OLIVEWOOD Ltd (company number 09931434) whose registered office is at: Unit D, 79-83 Great Portland Street, W1W 7LS London, UK (“We”, “Us” and “Our”) supply any of Our products (the “Products”) detailed on Our Wholesale Catalogue on our website at www.mrolivewood.co.uk (the “Site”) to you, in your capacity as a retailer, whether you operate your business via a physical retail shop or eCommerce website.2. ORDERING OUR PRODUCTS
- First of all, before starting business with Us please complete, sign and return to Us a "New Account Application Form" in person, by email or by post. After reading these Terms and fully understanding them, by signing the "New Account Application Form" you accept Our Wholesale Terms & Conditions to working with Us as a UK or International Customer.
- Your order for Products is made when you submit it to Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- We will provide you with an estimated dispatch and delivery date. We endeavour to meet the following delivery time estimates for completion of the entirety of your Order, but at busy times and depending upon the number and extent of customisation required, deliveries may take longer:
- up to 1000 items, around 1-4 weeks from the date of your Order
- up to 10000 items, around 4-6 weeks from the date of your Order
- over 10000 items, around 6-8 weeks from the date of your Order
- We will email you an electronic invoice. Please check the details set out in the invoice as We shall not be responsible for any errors or missing information once the Order is confirmed by you. The Invoice will also confirm the options available to you for making payment in respect of your Order which include secure online payment by bank transfer, by paypal or by cheque.
- We may at Our sole discretion apply a discount on very large Orders made by you which We shall notify to you in writing at the relevant time.
- There is no Minimum Order Quantity (“MOQ”) in respect of trade orders, but see below for carriage charges for small orders.
- Orders valued between £0 and £500 will be subject to a £15 small order fee.
- Orders exceeding £500 will be delivered carriage paid within the UK.
- Orders valued between £0 and £500 will be subject to a £20 small order fee.
- Orders exceeding £500 will be delivered carriage paid.
Scottish Highlands includes postcodes: FK17-99, G83, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18- 26,PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50, AB36-38, AB55-56 and all IV postcodes.
Scottish Islands includes postcodes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
3. PAYMENTS : PRO FORMA & CREDIT ACCOUNTS
- We trade with new customers on a pro-forma basis, that means:
- we take your order
- we send you pro-forma invoice
- you make payment
- we process and dispatch your order
- New customers will be placed on pro-forma until such time that, at Our sole discretion and after your request, we revise your application, go through a credit check and then place you on a credit account. Our credit terms are strictly 30 days net from month end. For example, payment for June invoices should be received by us on or before the last calendar day in July. Invoices over 30 days may be sent to Debt Recovery without notice. Any costs involved will be for the customer's account. We reserve the right to revert to pro-forma trading terms at anytime if payments are not made in time or we become aware of adverse credit information.
- Once you receive the invoice, We must receive payment should be made to Us promptly and in any event within 7 calendar days of your receipt of the Invoice in full before We accept your Order. Once your Invoice is paid, then your order will be processed and dispatched to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse or decline any Order at Our sole discretion.
- We have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, because Our Products are handcrafted, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on Our Site and on Our Catalogue have a 2% tolerance. In addition, you should note that it is impossible to guarantee an identical appearance to one another, pure Olive Wood has a unique natural grain and no two are ever alike.
- All our products are stunning, beautifully handcrafted, we guarantee top quality and we promise an excellent customer service.
5. 1-YEAR CRAFTSMANSHIP GUARANTEE:
We do carry more than one general check before shipping your order making sure that there is no defects and cracks on your products, we are pleased to offer you a "1-year craftsmanship guarantee" that we have introduced to give you piece of mind and build trust together, to prove that our quality and handcrafting process is simply the best.
Please note: The 1-year craftsmanship guarantee is designed to cover “craftsmanship” failures on cracks only, and that is the main concern of Olive Wood buyers that they do experience with their suppliers, cracks problems. We strictly do not allow ourselves to send you products with cracks or defects on them.6. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- All products are shipped from our warehouse, from London, UK.
- All Products are shipped using a fully traceable carrier and you will be provided the relevant shipping and tracking details in Our Dispatch Notification Email to enable you to track the Products being shipped.
- For deliveries within the UK we use different couriers and generally arrive at their destination on the next working day following Our issuing of the Dispatch Notification Email.
- For international deliveries, orders are sent using different couriers, by air or by sea. It depends of the destination country and of the size of the delivery, we will advice and communicate with you all the possible services available with their cost so you can choose what service would you prefer to proceed with.
- Our experience is that when using DHL Air Express, deliveries to the USA and Central Europe usually take about 2-3 working days to arrive at their destination; deliveries to Eastern Europe and Asia usually take about 4-5 working days to arrive at their destination; and deliveries to Australia, Asia and South America usually take about 5-7 working days to arrive at their destination
- If We are not able to deliver the whole of the Order at one time due to operational reasons or shortage of stock, after notifying you and after your agreement, We will split your order and deliver in instalments. We will not charge you extra delivery costs for this.
- The Product(s) will be your responsibility and owned by you from the point at which We or the courier first attempt delivery, whether you (or any nominated alternative) take delivery or not.
- Where any Product is to be delivered internationally you will be responsible for any and all tax, duties and/or any other amounts payable in respect of the shipping of the Product(s) into the relevant country.
7. CHANGE / EXCHANGE & RETURN OF PRODUCTS
- You may make a change to your Order at any time before We dispatch the Products by contacting Us, except in the case of customisation.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with a Product for any reason, you may return it to Us at your own cost within 14 calendar days of receipt if you send Us the proof of purchase. We will refund you the price you paid for the Product once We have received the Product back in a sale-able condition.
- Where you are returning a Product from the UK mainland and the Product has a fault, if you notify Us before returning the Product to Us We will provide you with a postage paid returns label.
- Following your receipt of the Products, you will have a period of 72 hours to check for any defects, faults or errors in respect of the Products delivered and to notify Us that you will be returning any Products to Us and the reason for any such returns.
- If you fail to notify Us within the 72 hours period that you intend to return any Products to Us, We are under no obligation to accept the return of any such Products from you, but where We do accept their return We do so at Our sole discretion and on such terms as We shall specify to you in writing.
- When returning a Product, please ensure that it is in a securely wrapped parcel with suitable packaging to ensure that the Product does not get damaged in transit whilst being returned. You should include written details with the Product being returned that clearly shows your order number, name and address, the reason for the return of the Product and the action you would like Us to take (e.g. “I’d like exchange with such size”, “I’d like exchange with such style”, “I’d like a refund” etc.).
- When returning the Product, always ensure that you obtain a receipt or proof of posting from the relevant delivery agent so that if the Product does not arrive with Us, you can prove that it was actually posted back to Us and when.
- Once the Product is received by Us, We will confirm this to you via email within 24 hours of Our receipt and the actions that We will take. If you have any queries regarding the Product returned, please do not hesitate to contact Us and We will endeavour to assist you.
- Exchanges are usually processed within 15 to 21 calendar days of Our receipt of the returned Product, but please allow up to 31 calendar days depending upon the exact issue. Most refunds are processed within just a few days of Our receipt of the returned Product.
- Where a Product is not customised, the Order or part of it may be cancelled at any point before Our dispatch of the Products and any amounts paid by you will be refunded. If the Product has already been dispatched, then you will have to wait for the Products to be delivered and then return the Products to Us.
- If you want to cancel/change an order for a customised Product, then it is recommended that you contact us as soon as possible.
- We will endeavour to confirm cancellation of your Order within 24 hours of receipt by Us of your cancellation notice. However, please allow up to 48 hours for Us to check and process the cancellation. If We agree to cancel your Order or part of it, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges paid. We will process the refund due to you as soon as is reasonably practicable and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave Us notice of cancellation.
- If you have returned the Products to Us because they are faulty or mis-described, We will either offer you a replacement Product or refund the full price of the defective Product, any applicable delivery charges relating to the specific Product, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to Us.
9. HOW AND WHEN TO CONTACT US
- Please click here if you want to contact us for any reason have any questions or any complaints please do anytime, we are 24 hours a day/7days a week available.
We look forward to working with you!